Selenium is an Open Source Tool for automating web browser/web application testing. Many organisations use proprietary tools from tools vendors that are integrated with Selenium so Selenium skills are very useful.
The ACPS Selenium Training is based on a practical flyflv.com clitmilf.com training course aimed at test professionals who desire an understanding of how to design, implement and maintain automated solutions using Selenium WebDriver.
- Anyone with minimum IT experience
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Use different testing practices and know in which context they should be used
- Create high-level Test strategies and plans
- Create Test cases for various testing phases
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Report on test results
- The fundamentals of testing
- What is testing?
- Why is testing necessary?
- Seven testing principles
- Test process
- The psychology of testing
- Testing throughout the software development lifecycle
- Software development lifecycle models
- Test levels
- Test types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static testing
- Static testing basics
- Review Process
- Test techniques
- Test management
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risks and testing
- Defect management
The ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level exam is not included as part of the course and is not included in the course fee. You will need to contact The Australia and New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB) to book and pay for the exam.