This Foundation in Software Testing course combines proven methodologies with best practice to provide a great grounding for you to progress your testing career. This course is designed to promote solid and consistent testing practices within all software engineering disciplines.
Recognized as the baseline of knowledge for a testing professional, it will provide you with the necessary knowledge to sit the ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level exam.
- Anyone with minimum IT experience
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Use different testing practices and know in which context they should be used
- Create high-level Test strategies and plans
- Create Test cases for various testing phases
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Report on test results
- The fundamentals of testing
- What is testing?
- Why is testing necessary?
- Seven testing principles
- Test process
- The psychology of testing
- Testing throughout the software development lifecycle
- Software development lifecycle models
- Test levels
- Test types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static testing
- Static testing basics
- Review Process
- Test techniques
- Categories of test techniques
- Black-box test techniques
- White-box test techniques
- Experience-based test techniques
- Test management
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risks and testing
- Defect management
The ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level exam is not included as part of the course and is not included in the course fee. You will need to contact The Australia and New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB) to book and pay for the exam.
great styles coupon